Re: Create one png image per pageBreak?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Create one png image per pageBreak?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 03:43:31 +0100

> Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> <snip>
>
> Thomas:
>
> That is very nice! You are working at a lower level than I know how to do.
>
> I had one problem. Lilypond didn't like "hash-table-≥alist" so I changed the
> "≥" to a ">" character and it compiled fine.

Maybe a c/p error. It's ofcourse "hash-table->alist"

> However, I have a couple of requests if possible.
>
> I am using my own plectrum banjo fretboard definition. I wonder if that can
> be incorporated into your code? I will post an example of my file below.

I'll have a look tomorrow. Right now it's in the middle of the night here ...
In any case I'd need to know how'plectrumTuning' is defined.

> The other question is, is it possible to output the images with more
> descriptive filenames, such as
>
> basefilename-C.png
> basefilename-C6.png
> basefilename-C7.png
> basefilename-Cm7.png
> basefilename-Cdim7.png

Well, I have no good idea how to achieve it.
Would be great to read the names for the chords from 'somewhere'. Then
they could appended to the filenames.
Though I've no idea where to look for that 'somewhere'

Cheers,
  Harm