Re: Rallentando and accelerando in MIDI

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Rallentando and accelerando in MIDI
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:16:06 +0000

Further to my query (below) yesterday about varying ralls and accels in
midi, how do I actually get these to work at all?

At the moment the articulate script is working correctly in executing
trills, slurs etc.  But it ignores my "rit." markings and suchlike.  I
have tried entering these using "\mark \markup" and also attaching
"markup" to a note, but my midi files do not vary the tempo at all.

What syntax should I use to enter ralls and accels in a score?

David