Re: Custom DrumStaff

From: Kevin Tough
Subject: Re: Custom DrumStaff
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:52:00 +0100

I just tried your example and Lilypond produced the following error
messaages. Could it be due to my version of 2.18.2?

Parsing...
TwoInstruments.ly:14:16: error: syntax error, unexpected UNSIGNED
  r8\p bol8 r8
               8        % 4
TwoInstruments.ly:26:10: error: syntax error, unexpected UNSIGNED
  boh8\p
         8 r8 8         % 1
TwoInstruments.ly:33:1: error: errors found, ignoring music
expression