Re: Ritardando and accelerando

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Ritardando and accelerando
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 23:55:39 +0000

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:36 PM, Peter Danemo <address@hidden> wrote:
I’m trying to add a Ritardando. I’ve searched the user manual and found some information but I do not understand how I use it. Exactly where do I write!?

Dear Peter,

I'm not sure I understand your question. The piece of code in your message is correct. You should place \startTextSpan after the note you want the rit. to begin on, and \stopTextSpan after the note on which it ends, and the override should go somewhere before. Is that what you were asking? Sorry if I misunderstood.

Kevin