Cadence treble clef

From: Noeck
Subject: Cadence treble clef
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:13:17 +0100

Dear Abraham,

I like your treble clef with a straight diagonal line in the Cadence font. On
the other hand, I prefer the sharper inner edges of Emmentaler. So I end up
using Emmentaler and override the Clef font, which is a solution I am satisfied
with even though it is not perfect.

My question to this: Does it require a whole new font to reconcile the two
things? To have the Emmentaler clefs but the treble clefs with a straighter line
and at the same time no roundings along this diagonal line.
If it is complicated, just forget about this mail. If there is an easy way to
handle it (a font with just the treble clefs or I don’t know, I am fine with
overrides) and not too much work for you, would you do me this favour?

Cheers,
Joram