Re: creating pop/vocal lead sheets without the melody line

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: creating pop/vocal lead sheets without the melody line
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:23:13 -0000

Ryan

Where in which manual does it say this?

Trevor

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:23 PM

Hello,

Basically, I want to create this:

without the melody.  So just lyrics with chords on top.

The manual isn't very helpful - in fact, it says, "You are better off using another program".

Let's say I want to use Lilypond because it will look great and be super easy to read.  How would I got about creating a vocal/pop lead sheet with just chords/diagrams and lyrics?

Ryan