How to set alternative chord names…

From: Peter Teeson
Subject: How to set alternative chord names…
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:16:26 -0500

Hi all:
For my lead sheet I have started adding chords and printing the chord names.
But I want the alternative names as per the Notation Manual Page 392

"The basic chord name layout is a system for Jazz music, proposed by Klaus Ignatzek (see Section “Literature list” in Essay).
The chord naming system can be modified as described below.
An alternate jazz chord system has been developed using these modifications.
The Ignatzek and alternate Jazz notation are shown on the chart in Section A.1 [Chord name chart], page 607."

How do I set that property? Snippets from my .ly file
% Music
jazzChords = \chordmode {
ef2: e:dim7 f:min7 fs:dim7
}
…..
<<
\new ChordNames = "chords" { \set chordChanges = ##t \jazzChords }