"lilypond -dshow-available-fonts" doesn't display the user installed fon

From: Martin Larsson
Subject: "lilypond -dshow-available-fonts" doesn't display the user installed fonts in OS X
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 20:50:12 +0100

I’m running the command

lilypond -dshow-available-fonts blablabla

to see which fonts that are available for me to use in Lilypond. When doing this, a bunch of fonts are listed, but not any of the fonts that I’ve installed myself (that’s clearly available to the system since I’m using them in other programs). What can I do?

I’m running Lilypond 2.19.16 on OS X 10.10.1.

/Martin