Testing, feedback and help requested for new font UX

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Testing, feedback and help requested for new font UX
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:44:39 +0100

Hi all,

I've invested quite some energy to create new ways of managing and using Abraham's great alternative fonts with LilyPond, and I'm nearly ready to release that work.

Therefore I need some assistance by others to help testing, discussing and improving the interface and functionality. as I don't want to talk about it publicly yet pleaseget in touch with me directly.

The only prerequisite is that you use openLilyLib through its Github repository. If you have experience with Python and/or Scheme you could help more, but the basic "qualification" is an interest in using alternative fonts with LilyPond.

Best
Urs