Re: Redefine chord default position in chordmode

From: Nathan Ho
Subject: Re: Redefine chord default position in chordmode
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:48:29 -0700

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Calixte Faure <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Lilyponders!

> possible to define that \chordmode{ f g } should be {<a c f>  <b d g>} for
> all the piece?
> I know i could use \chordmode{ f/a g/b } but i wish to simplify the input,
> and ChordName to print F G and not F/A G/B.

I'm a little unclear on what you're asking for and what your
motivations are. It seems that you want to enter { c f g } into
\chordmode, and have the music events generated as if you entered { c
f/a g/b }, but then you want ChordNames to produce the output as if
you entered { c f g }?

Regards,
Nathan