Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:14:14 +0100

Op Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:02:41 +0100 (CET)
Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> schreef:

> Ouch. Any chance this will be fixed soon, either for frescobaldi or
> for ly2video? I was just planning to try the ly2video utility.

Yes, we are working to fix this! ly2video will either rename the ly
module it installs in the public namespace (which is an old version of
the ly module, taken from Frescobaldi) or be updated so it can use
python-ly as well.

To follow this: https://github.com/aspiers/ly2video/issues/56

> Or even better:
> Wouldn't it be nice if Adam and Wilbert could work together and make
> export-to-video a nice new feature or plugin, integrated inside
> frescobaldi?

Certainly a command for ly2video could be added to Frescobaldi,
(e.g. under File->Export).

--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)