Re: Problem RemoveEmptyStaves

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Problem RemoveEmptyStaves
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:01:51 -0700 (MST)

This is curious, but it can be taken care of. If the solo part is *always* visible, then you can do:

\new Dynamics \with { \override VerticalAxisGroup.remove-empty = ##f }
{ ... }

in _just_ the solo staff. This, of course, will not be effective if there are times when it is appropriate for it to vanish.

- Abraham