Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:08:20 -0500

Hi Urs,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey David,

this is terrific. Nice that something I've done comes back to me this way ...

When I'll have the time I'll look into integrating this into Frescobaldi's Layout Control Options.

Thanks!

There is something which has to be fixed, though.  All clefs get colored, apparently because the (glyph . name) pair isn't present in the basic-properties alist.  This would have to be discounted.  I wonder if there are any other situations like this.  The best way to check, of course, is to run it with a large, heavily tweaked score.

Oh, yes, and one more thing.  A more refined way to discount the after-line-breaking override our function creates is needed (see code comments).  The reason for this is that 'after-line-breaking is often used for advanced tweaks, and we don't want to lose these; furthermore. these should get colored, too.

I'll keep you posted if I come up with solutions.

Best,
David