Re: no score displayed

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: no score displayed
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 12:57:13 +0200

> As a general suggestion, could I suggest you check the output from LilyPond
> and get rid of the errors shown prior to asking here?
>
> --
> Phil Holmes

Hi Ming,

please read
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/troubleshooting
and then reread it.
Same with:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/troubleshooting

Do exactly as adviced.
You would have seen the problem is not in
\header
-> delete it
\layout
-> delete it
\with-Blocks
delete them
\paper
->delete it
\midi
-> delete it
\global
-> delete it
to get a smaller example

To get a tiny example reduce/delete all variables to the really needed
amount for demonstrating the problem.

Having done this annoying work for you the problem can be shown with:

\version "2.19.18"

<<
  \new Staff { r1 r1 c''1 }
  \addlyrics { "Lyrics" }
  \new Staff { c''1 }

Obviously a problem of prematurely dying context in sort of relation
with \addlyrics

May be a bug, please report it.

For now do:

\version "2.19.18"

<<
  \new Staff \new Voice = "v" { r1 r1 c''1 }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "v" { "Lyrics" }
  \new Staff { c''1 }

-Harm