resetOctaveCheck cannot be removed with a tag

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: resetOctaveCheck cannot be removed with a tag
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 15:08:33 +0200

Hi,
I have a movement where a large part at the beginning is later repeated (transposed a fifth), but occasionally some measures are transposed an octave up/down to make them playable on that instrument.

I'm trying to store that part into a separate variable and use resetRelativeOctave for the octave jumps. I'm tagging those resetRelative and try to filter them out for the first occurrance or for the repetition. Unfortunately, tagging resetRelatativeOctave and filtering out with removeWithTag does NOT work. (As a check: Filtering dynamics works).

Attached is an example.
Any idea where the problem lies and how I can solve it?

I have also tried turning m into a music-function and redefining resetRelativeOctave before the second call to \m, but that does not work, either...

Thanks,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com/
 * Open Tools, Software Development, http://www.open-tools.net/