Re: Making Feta number glyphs monospaced (tabular)

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: Making Feta number glyphs monospaced (tabular)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 01:18:56 +0200

I was thinking of changing side bearings only.

I looked into *.mf files of Feta and noticed that there is some kerning data
applied to number glyphs. So I would:
1) remove kerning
2) set the same glyph width for all numbers.

And I wonder how time signatures like 12/16 are aligned in Baerenreiter, Peters
scores. I own none of these editions and it can be hard to answer that as time
signatures like 12/16 are fairly rare.

-- Karol