Re: "Assertion failed!"

From: Nathan Ho
Subject: Re: "Assertion failed!"
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:37:52 -0700

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

When I try to attach a balloon to a whole note, like this:

%%% Snippet begins
\version "2.19.21"
\new Voice \with { \consists "Balloon_engraver" }
{
  \balloonGrobText #'Stem #'(3 . 3) \markup { "I'm a Stem" }
  g1
}
%%% Snippet ends

I get the attached pop-up window.

Is this an issue on my end, or is it a bug?

Definitely a bug. On my system the score compiles, but produces four "warning: Found infinity or nan in output. Substituting 0.0" warnings and the PDF output looks weird (the staff is at the top of the page and the note overlaps the clef).

Regards,
Nathan