Re: Text spanner text in the middle

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Text spanner text in the middle
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:20:21 +1000

If we can have left text set, and right text set, having centred text set does
not seem unreasonable. I’m not sure the generalised possible extensions are
that useful. But having a bracket with some text in the middle is so commonly
done by composers with a pencil (at least, the composers I deal with!) that I
am missing this feature in lilypond.

While here, is there a deep technical reason why having centred text would be
hard or somehow incorrect to code?

Andrew