RE: Way to flatten nested \include's?

From: Javier Ruiz-Alma
Subject: RE: Way to flatten nested \include's?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:02:59 -0700

Thanks both.

I doubt this feature is needed with any frequency.  I happen to be leveraging some orchestral LP code, which is proving quite convoluted to trace with its many nested \include’s and needs upgrading to current version.

Some compile issues were reported as programming errors in 2.18.2 with no clear indication of an associated line of code.

I’m down to one remaining error:

“programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: -inf staff space”

Seems to be associated with the following scheme function:

#(define (not-last-page layout props arg)

    (if (not (book-last-page? layout props))

         (interpret-markup layout props arg)

        empty-stencil))

The function is used to generate custom on-the-fly footers for pages other than first and last.

I need to create a separate tiny example to replicate and isolate where the issue is coming from.  I’ll ask for help in a new thread.

Javier

From: Simon Albrecht [mailto:address@hidden