Re: vertical spacing of rests

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: vertical spacing of rests
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:36:24 +0200

> Point taken. So I was wrong: it's not possible to remove the stencils
> for redundant rests, or else fermatas in that voice don't have
> anything to attach to.

Well, wait a little.
I'd say we need to do something with grobs belonging to removed ones.
MultiMeasureRestNumber, MultiMeasureRestText for MultiMeasureRests
TextScript (and maybe others) for simple Rests.

That might be doable.
Though, my time is very limited, will last before I can go for a try ...

Cheers,
  Harm