a basic question

From: B~M
Subject: a basic question
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:44:10 +1000

Sorry to ask this silly little question. I am writing out SATB harmonies for a music exam
and Ive decided to colour the bass in blue, just to make it a little more distinct.
Id like everything about the bass line/voice to be blue, to this end I use

 \override NoteHead.color = #blue
 \override Stem.color = #blue
 \override Accidental.color = #blue
 \override Rest.color = #blue
 \override TextScript.color = #blue

However Ive missed some stuff. If I extend the time duration of a note with a dot, the dot comes out
as black. Also, if I annotate the note with say a tenuto a-- or an accent a-^  that stuff comes out black also.
I assume I can change the colour of such stuff but I do not know what its called.
There must be a \override Something.color = #blue for the annotations Ive mentioned and the dot duration
extension ?

Paul