Re: How to correctly compile the Messiah from Neuvar's Site.

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: How to correctly compile the Messiah from Neuvar's Site.
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:02:15 +0200

> > Invoke
> >
> >     make help
>
> I am on Linux.
> make help
> make: *** No rule to make target `help'.  Stop.

Apparently I only did this with the Makefile that comes with the
Messiah Score as downloaded from the website and not with the
one from the git repository. Sorry for that confusion.

You'll get a list of all possible targets from the Makefile from
the git repo by issuing
grep ":" Makefile | grep -v .PHONY

> >     make Haendel/Oratorio/Messiah
>
> Seems to work with some warnings. But at least
>
> schwerer Fehler: Schriftart kann nicht gefunden werden: »scorlatti-11«
> make: *** [Haendel/Oratorio/Messiah] Error 1
>
> There is the font missing, so I cannot tell if it would be a success
> with the font.

You could download and install that font along with a couple of other
rather nice fonts from http://fonts.openlilylib.org/

Or just remove using that font (which may or may not change linebreaking).

HTH,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden