Re: 2.18.2 - Thoughts so far

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: 2.18.2 - Thoughts so far
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 10:49:22 -0700 (MST)

Martin's "\pointAndClickOff " did the trick, but "#(ly:set-option
'point-and-click #f) " was what I used to use, David.

Frescobaldi is where I'm headed.   But I think an extended time using the
native tools will do me some good.  Even some of my oldest files were
difficult to revise, even using the same version.  I have some re-learnin's
to do.