Re: Ottava bracket outside-staff-priority

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Ottava bracket outside-staff-priority
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 22:04:32 +1100

I thought you can do this sort of thing with an ordering: 2< 3. But I have to use 401 > 400, where 400 is the setting for the ottava bracket. I don’t have to do this for other sorts of objects. It is as though the ottava bracket ignores changes to its outside-staff-priority, unless I am just making some spelling mistake in the code.

Andrew