Re: Using fonts installed on the system

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Using fonts installed on the system
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 05:58:06 -0700 (MST)

At least, I can confirm that there must have been a change since 2.19.25:

In the docs there's a command to enumerate all available fonts:
$lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x

2.19.25 reports "Wingdings" as
family Wingdings
 Wingdings:style=Regular

2.19.30 reports it as
family Wingdings

Wingdings:style=Regular,normal,Standard,Normaali,Normale,Standaard,Normálne,Navadno

I have no idea if this helps to narrow the problem.
I even don't know if it's caused by a change in LilyPond itself or some
third party library/module or the mingw environment...

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Klaus