Using Stem.french-beaming causes segfault

From: Jean Menezes da Rocha
Subject: Using Stem.french-beaming causes segfault
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:07:56 -0200

Hello,

I am trying to compile a score and its parts using lilypond version 2.19.30. If I activate french-beaming (using \override Stem.french-beaming = ##t in the \context \Staff), the program returns a segfault. When french-beaming is not active, the compilation runs nicely. I have attached to this message one of the .ly files that is suffering from this problem (there are others that cause the same issue) and a full output/backtrace from gdb.
When trying to compile using 2.18.2, the problem is the same.

Thanks for your attention!

--
Jean Menezes da Rocha
Compositor