Re: The stafftab reversed!?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: The stafftab reversed!?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:01:09 +0100

Hi Mario,

Here's a possibility:

\version "2.18.2"

my-music = \relative { c d e f g a b c }

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff \my-music
    \new TabStaff \my-music

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \clef "G_8"

my-music-alter = \relative { c\2 d\3 e\3 f\3 g\4 a\4 b\5 c\5 }

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff \my-music-alter
    \new TabStaff \my-music-alter

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \clef "G_8"
      \omit StringNumber
    }
    \context {
      \TabStaff
      stringTunings = \stringTuning <e' b g d a, e,>

Pretty tedious though...
Cheers,
Pierre

Hi lilyponders!

It is possible to reverse the staff tab? The first string in place of the sixth? That is a mirror image to the arrangement of the guitar strings? Thank you!
--

oiram/bin/selom

Da ognuno secondo le proprie capacità ad ognuno secondo i propri bisogni.

MIB-kernellinux-tester

http://mariomoles.altervista.org/

Linux

MIB Lilypond Frescobaldi Rosegarden