Re: Controlling markup vertical position

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: Controlling markup vertical position
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 10:49:29 +0100

Hello folks,

Thanks for your help. It turns out I had mistaken \markLengthOn for
\textLengthOn…

-\tweak self-alignment-X #0  % move horizontally to the left

works but is not adequate in my actual score, since there are bars to the left.

So the good way for me to go is:

  \once\textLengthOn

each time the problem arises.

Problem solved!