Strange Scheme problem

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Strange Scheme problem
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:36:01 +0100

Hello folks,

While we’re at it : I’ve been using the set of functions such as come and siz supplied by someone on this list for some time without problem, to get the last modification date of the LP code in the page footers.

Recently however, some of them got refused by Guile, can’t explain why.

Could that be new with 2.19.30? The error messages just say that GUILE signalled an error.

By the way, I have to find out how to copy/paste from the log when using Frescobaldi (on Mac OS X).

Thanks for your help!

JM