Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 13:15:13 -0800

> Ow! That's because I clearly didn't except anyone to try the script that
> quick :D

Ha! I've been looking for something like this for a while. There's
another out there but I've had no luck getting it working and I think
it's been abandoned.

> - make sure you adapt the paper format so that your score fits into one
> single page (see the \paper block in the original score.ly file)
> - adapt the Javascript code in the index.tpl file (lines 80, 81, 82) to the
> audio files you want to use (if any)

Ok, I switched to a score that uses only one page.

I changed line 80 to reflect the name of the piece ("name").
I changed line 82 to point to the correct ogg file ("name.ogg").
I'm not sure what to do with line 81:
   A) If I change it to "name.m4a" then everything seems to compile
and the score is shown in index.html but there's no sound or
animation.
   B) If I comment out that line then I get the score and the music
but no animation. So close!

So I'm almost there!

And I would very much like to include this in a super huge project I'm
working once it reaches maturity and to that end I'll help out
wherever I can (though I'm not much of a programmer).

Thanks!
Dave