Help needed with chants

From: Karen Billings
Subject: Help needed with chants
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:54:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

I'm still mucking about with chants... this time, it's "modern" pointed psalms (not the Anglican type, but the "chant with guitar accompaniment" version... no comments!)

So... I have been struggling for days with a non-metrical chanted psalm verse with chords, and have gotten to the point where I get a compilation warning that
warning: staff-affinities should only decrease
with an end result that places the chords between the staves and the text:
Inline image

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Karen