Re: Syntax and Usage Question for guitar transcription

From: Ralf Mattes
Subject: Re: Syntax and Usage Question for guitar transcription
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 18:13:27 +0100

Here follows a minimal example of how I would o this using a
"pragmatic" guitar notation (as a lute player I favour correct three-part
notation  ...)

%---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\version "2.18.2"

#(set-global-staff-size 24)

global = { \clef "G_8" \key c \major \time 4/4 \tempo "Expressive" }
top    = { \voiceOne f'4 g' f' e' }
middle = {\voiceTwo a2 \voiceOne a4 g}
bass   = {\voiceTwo d2 c2}

\score {
   <<
     \new Staff {
       \global
       <<
         \new Voice {\top}
         \new Voice {\middle}
         \new Voice {\bass}

Here I have the middle voice assigned to either the upper or lower voice
to avoid double stems in the same direction.

 HTH RalfD