Re: Strings as variable names

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Strings as variable names
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 12:21:23 +0100

On 04.01.2016 08:02, Johan Vromans wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 21:36:30 +0100
Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:

No, for the simple reasons that a) noone mentioned on the list there was
a tracker item and b) even though I know now, I have been unable to
find it.

May I kindly request mentioning the URL to the list?
<http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4717/>
You’ll find the link to the Rietveld issue therein.
Ah, thanks.

I was looking in https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/ ...

Yeah, well… the current issue tracker state is quite uncomfortable. We intended to have sourceforge only as an interim solution for some weeks’ transition time (that’s why it’s not documented except in the CG), but it didn’t at all work out to set up our own Allura server (there was none to do it), so it’s kind of semi-permanent.

Yours, Simon