Where to look up explanation of syntax

From: Joseph N. Srednicki
Subject: Where to look up explanation of syntax
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 18:30:21 -0500

I downloaded a Lilypond file from the Mutopia site containing Bach’s chorale prelude O Mensch Bewein.

The first measure contains the following:

ef8.*5/6 \mordent [f32 ef f] f8. \trill ef32 f g16 af g f32 ef ef8 g16 f |

I searched, but I cannot locate the appropriate location the in the Lilypond documentation that explains the “*5/6” syntax.

Can someone point me to this documentation?

Thanks.

Joe Srednicki