Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:38:06 +0100

Chill pills for everybody! Smile :-)

18. jan. 2016 kl. 09.39 skrev David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

There is no "brains that code" who have to placate "us" by "at least
giving us a *working* solution".

I see how that might have been misunderstood, but please belive it was with the best of intentions, no disrespect to the guys keeping the fire going. If i could code this i would!

The way lilypond treats chords right now are lacking for anything but basic chords, this much we are agreed apon. The "real book" convention is a very good place to start. Let us not be so childish that we abandon that quest in a hay fire of name calling.

Carl