First measure too far to right

From: Eric Albert
Subject: First measure too far to right
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:18:56 -0500

Hi all,

I'm a new LilyPond user who's trying to re-create, as much as possible, a lead
sheet from one of the Hal Leonard Real Books.

Below is what I've got so far. My current problem is that this code creates a
.pdf with the first measure indented. What am I doing wrong?

I'd also love to know how to:

- have a B minor 7 flat 5 display as "Bm7b5" (rather than the default
half-diminished symbol, an 'O' with a slash through it)
- substitute more warm and friendly fonts for both the chord names and the
lyrics

I've Googled for LilyPond resources for jazz lead sheets, and none so far has
completely addressed my issues.

Thanks!

-- Eric

= = = = = LILYPOND SOURCE FILE BELOW = = = = =

\version "2.18.2"  % necessary for upgrading to future LilyPond versions.

\header{
  title = "TIME AFTER TIME"
  composer = "JULIE STYNE / SAMMY CAHN"
}

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
%    \override SpacingSpanner.base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1/16)

<<

\new ChordNames \chordmode{
  \set majorSevenSymbol = \markup { maj7 }

  c2:maj7 a:m7 d:m7 g:7 c:maj7 a:m7 d:m7 g:7
  c1:maj7 a1:m7 b1:m7.5- e1:7.9-
}

\relative c' {
  \time 4/4
  \tempo "(MED.)"
  e2 c4. d8 c2. d4 e a g e c2. d4
  e4 b' a e d2. c4 d1~ d2. e4
  e e e e
}

\addlyrics {
  Time af -- ter time, I tell my -- self that I'm so
  luck -- y to be lov -- ing you. __ So