Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI

From: David Landt
Subject: Adding acoustic guitar (steel) to MIDI
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:15:56 -0500

Hello all.  After following the LilyPond MIDI documentation, I am unsuccessful at creating the MIDI instrument acoustic guitar (steel).  I am using Frescobaldi to create files and to playback any MIDI.  Only a piano is played.  Attached is a brief example showing what code I attempted to use.  I can provide all the code if necessary.  I am new to LilyPond and Frescobaldi.  Thank you for your assistance.