Re: Q re LSR snippet 744

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Q re LSR snippet 744
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:00:08 +0100

> Hi list,
>
> I'm playing with LSR snippet 744 and wish to make a small amendment to
> its functionality. While trying to understand what it does I think it
> is not working as it should.
>
> Here is the link: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=744
>
> Most importantly I think the words 'lil le' and 'fis ker' should be
> displayed without a separating space after the hyphen had been removed.

Hi Michael,

somewhere between 2.14. and 2.16. LilyPond internals changed how the
Hyphen is represented.

The check for
(eq? (ly:music-property lyrics 'name) 'HyphenEvent)
in
(lyrics->list lyrics)
will never be true nowadays.

You need to look into the 'articulations of lyrics to find the hyphen.
Then the rest works again.

I've fixed it in LSR
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=744

Cheers,