Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking

From: Thomas Morley-2
Subject: Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:20:34 -0700 (MST)

dtsmarin wrote
> The codefile is HUGE and I can't post it due to copyright reasons, so here
> is a part of the code.
> I want each gliss. line to be parallel with the other ones and after the
> break they should continue their normal angle.

dtsmarin wrote
> Ok I was in a real rush next time I'll be more brief. I selected the
> minimum elements so that the code works, do you want only the spot that
> has the problem even if it doesn't work in Lilypond? Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

Please read the link I posted earlier again.
It's about compilable and minimal code and demonstrating the problem and
only the problem.
Yes this means some additional work and time for you.

Because I'm such nice guy I made your homework for you:

\version "2.19.38"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Voice
    \override Glissando.breakable = ##t
    \override Glissando.after-line-breaking = ##t

upper =
\relative c'' {
  \time 3/4
  s2
  \change Staff = "lower"
  <d,, f>4\glissando
  \break
  \change Staff = "upper"
  <f''' a>4
}

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = "upper" \upper
  \new Staff = "lower" { \clef bass s2. s4 }

Took me 40 min.
In this time I could have worked on your problem.
I suggest you now do the work on my snippet above, I as a volunteer, don't
have time for it anymore.
Kitchen is calling.

-Harm