Re: How to create a leadsheet from a collection of parts in a score

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: How to create a leadsheet from a collection of parts in a score
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 20:32:41 -0700 (MST)

Stan,

No reason you can't do what you proposed! There is going to be quite a few ways to do what you'd like. I'm not sure they would be any better than yours without seeing a sample of the final score. However, once you implement your idea, it may be helpful and instructive for you to share your file here (or privately with any number of our experienced users) to get some commentary, both about the code structure and general coding style, and potentially things that could be improved/simplified/etc. Lots of good things to learn here from others!

Best,
Abraham