Re: midi2ly dll error

From: Anders Eriksson
Subject: Re: midi2ly dll error
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:20:54 +0200

On 2016-04-04 11:03, Gianmaria Lari wrote:
Ciao Federico,

regarding [configure Frescobaldi to reference a specific phyton compiler] you wrote:

You must add it to the path in system preferences, as explained here:
http://lilypond.org/windows.html

Yes, I can change the system path but this is something I wanted to avoid. I have other software that refer to "c:\Python27" and changing the system path will make them stop to working. I thought it was possible to specify the python compiler to use only for Frescobaldi.

Do you have PYTHONPATH environment variable defined?
If you do, remove it (you may want to save the value).

Do Lilypond work?
Do the other python27 programs work?

It works for me!

// Anders