Re: musicxml export

From: mj
Subject: Re: musicxml export
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:52:19 +0200

Hi all,

On 04/09/2016 11:34 PM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Warning: It's hidden as "experimental" with a reason. Don't expect
miracles from it.

Played with it a little bit, and yes, agreed... it is still a little bit bumpy, yes... :-)

Leaving out \chordmode improves the musicxml output quite a bit, btw. The only error that remains is "Unknown command \break", and the resulting file imports ok into musescore, for example.

Reason I like musicxml (besides being able to import lilypond stuff into other programs) is that Gustaf (https://gogustaf.com) uses it as it's native file format. It would be useful to be able to import my lilypond files into my digital sheet music library there.

Unfortunately I am no programmer myself, so I can't help out practically.

Anyway, thanks for the helping to find the option in frescobali.

MJ