Re: override NoteHead size for one not in a chord

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: override NoteHead size for one not in a chord
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:39:06 -0600

When within chords, use \tweak and remove the "=":

\tuplet 3/2{<des aes'\harmonic \parenthesize
\tweak NoteHead.font-size #-4
aes'>32 ees'16\harmonic }

Best,
Abraham

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Ryan Michael <address@hidden> wrote:
I have a chord and I am trying to make the last note, which happens to also be in parenthesize, to have a small Font-size for the notehead.

Here is my lily code :

\tuplet 3/2{<des aes'\harmonic \parenthesize
\once  \override NoteHead.font-size = #-4
aes'>32 ees'16\harmonic }

which currently just renders the same font-size for all notes (the default size)

--
ॐ नमः शिवाय