Re: Installing on Ubuntu Studio

From: Marcelo Carneiro de Lima
Subject: Re: Installing on Ubuntu Studio
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 08:36:00 -0300

Thanks for the reply. When I say "Gui" I mean the same interface I have on Mac OS, for instance. I mean the possibility to work directly on Lilipond without Frescobaldi or Denemo, writing code on Lilypond's own text editor and compiling it in Lilypond as well. When I downloaded Lilipond for Linux and installed it, no icon for launch the software appears, no direct access to it, just by Frescobaldi. So, I cannot work only with Lilypond's software, I have to use others, like Denemo and Frescobaldi. Instead of the 'pond' icon, like when I installed it on Mac, I have...nothing.
Thanks
Best Regards
Marcelo