Re: Laissez viber ties dotted

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Laissez viber ties dotted
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 04:55:25 -0500

HI Malte,

Thanks very much for this. Just perfect.

Is it only me that finds the IR inadequate? There appears to be no mention of being able to do this for LaissezVibrer ties in the IR. For Tie grobs, this is mentioned in the tie interface page, but there is nothing about this property in the semi-tie interface reference page. Are we supposed to just guess? That seems to me rather unreliable. Woudl it be reasonable to raise somehwere a request for enhancement for the documentation? {iunless of course I have just missed it entirely by looking in the wrong places.]

Andrew