Re: Keep alive together - call for use cases

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Keep alive together - call for use cases
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:16:35 +0100

At 20:18 on 16 Aug 2016, Mark Knoop wrote:
>At 12:13 on 16 Aug 2016, tisimst wrote:
>>A great example (better and more likely to happen than mine)! Maybe
>>you'll be able to check this item off you wish-list soon!
>
>Thanks both for those. I probably won't do anything on this for the
>next couple of days, so feel free to add more thoughts if you have
>them.

The attached goes some way towards addressing both Kieren's carol and
Abraham's horn problems. Note this is really just an expansion of the
divisi-staves example and works with current lilypond (without my
patch).

Could you both take a look at this and see (a) if it helps, and (b)
what else needs to be achieved.

--
Mark Knoop