Re: Changing the color of \rtoe, \ltoe, \heel, and \rheel

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Changing the color of \rtoe, \ltoe, \heel, and \rheel
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 00:59:26 +0200

On 03.10.2016 00:04, Urs Liska wrote:
Am 02.10.2016 um 23:00 schrieb Joseph N. Srednicki:

Hello:

I would like to change the color of \ltoe, \rtoe, \lheel, and \rheel to red in a score.

Can someone tell me how to do this or point me to the location in the documentation that explains how to do so?

As these commands seem to be articulations (see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/list-of-articulations) you have to override Script's color property:

{
  \override Script.color = #red
  c' \ltoe
}

If, however, you need other articulations to remain black, you can do the following:

ltoe = -\tweak color #red \ltoe
{ c'\ltoe }

and similar for the others.

Best, Simon