Re: Alternate (scheme) text spanner ignores spacers

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Alternate (scheme) text spanner ignores spacers
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 14:12:31 -0500

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 1:56 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Rutger Hofman <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I tested with multiple spanners. It threw me an error on line 77: s is an
>> unbound variable. I don't grasp your code, but if I replace '(cdr s)' with
>> 'f' in that line, it works fine with overlapping spanners.
>
> Ah, OK. my mistake!

For clarity, I'll quote lines 65-79 with corrections:

(acknowledgers
       ((note-column-interface engraver grob source-engraver)
        (for-each (lambda (s)
                    (ly:pointer-group-interface::add-grob
                     (cdr s) 'note-columns grob)
                    (if (null? (ly:spanner-bound (cdr s) LEFT))
                        (add-bound-item (cdr s) grob)))
          spanners)
        ;; finished only contains spanners, no indices
        (for-each (lambda (f)
                    (ly:pointer-group-interface::add-grob
                     f 'note-columns grob)
                    (if (ly:grob? (ly:spanner-bound f RIGHT))
                        (add-bound-item f grob)))
          finished)))