Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 12:07:08 +0200

> On 18.09.2016 15:15, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
>>>
>>> And finally with a better user interface
>>
>> Under what circumstances would you NOT want the end of one curve to match
>> precisely the beginning of the next one?
>> If “none”, then I would say an even better user interface would not
>> require typing that set of coordinates twice.
>

> I thought about that too – it also makes the data structure less complicated
> if it’s a list of seven pairs. I added the new version to the LSR
> <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1045>, awaiting approval.
>
> Best, Simon

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure what to do with this snippet.

I had the impression Urs started to implement it in the source. Is
that true? Urs?
Otoh, the LSR runs 2.18.0. With this version the lsr-snippet is the
only available possibility to do slurs this way, warranting it's
approval, I'd say.

Opinions?

Cheers,
  Harm