Re: Start volta after time signature change (instead of before)?

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Start volta after time signature change (instead of before)?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 21:18:38 +0300

On 21 October 2016 at 19:52, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Risto Vääräniemi <address@hidden> writes:

> On 20 October 2016 at 22:16, Risto Vääräniemi <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> change?
>>>
>>> Something akin to
>>>

> I experimented a bit because the first solution did not behave well at line
> breaks. Also the spacing before the time signature was a bit tight. It's
> not very minimal anymore but I could not find an easy solution to replace
> only the middle of the line part of the vector.

Ok, maybe I was being overly reckless here: you should likely get the
default definition (look it up in the Internals guide) and just change
the bits you want to see changed.

Yeah, that's where I found the the rest of the break-align-orders incantation. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This works for me, so far. :)

-Risto